An MCA Drive is used to propel (move forward) objects that float on water, are gliding or flying in air, or satellites in space. Depending on the propulsion force needed an MCA Propulsion Unit can be manufactured in almost any dimensions (from matchbox size to container size). An MCA drive operates independently to nearly any environmental conditions & circumstances.
There are no mechanical moving parts inside an MCA Drive (no wear & tear), it produces no exhaust (no CO2), and it does not generate any waste products of any kind.
The propulsion drive is powered by renewable electric energy, operates with high efficiency, and is based on a newly developed magnetic operating principle.
Besides the generated forward- and backwards propulsion forces, the MCA Drive can also provide user controllable steering forces (into the left and right direction).
Key Features of the MCA Propulsion Technology
- No moving parts (maintenance free)
- Powered with electric current (highly efficient)
- No waste products of any kind (no waste gases)
- Low weight (direct conversion: electric energy to propulsion)
- completely silent (no audible noise)
- Scalable Drives (from matchbox size to container size)